Vita Mix Top Blenders
Vita mix Cost
The Vitamix G Series 750 blender currently valued at $649, can be found for $600 or less., and can also be found reconditioned for cheaper. The G Series Vita mix Blender Line are Vita mix corp’s highest Grade of – blender models, and come with the NEW LOW PROFILE JAR for easier blending.
A few other great deals are the NEW Vitamix C Series 5300 which can be found for less than $400 reconditioned, or, the Classic Vitamix 5200, which your grandma probably has, and is the Vita mix original best selling and most reliable blender, can still be bought for $329 reconditioned. The G Series Vita mix models also include the G Series 780 and the G Series 7500, which can also be bought for less than $600.
All the blenders listed above can do the job you’ll need them to do, your choice comes down to what features you like the most.
Hey guys, I’m Frank Musa, producer of the Blend Offs, I wrote this reviews on the information we found out about the Vitamix blenders during our blend off tests. If you have any questions about Vita Mix blenders or different blender models, please be sure to leave a comment below at the bottom of the review and I’ll be sure to answer your questions.
Vitamix Ascent Series Blender Models – $399 – $549 (Very Nice)
The newest Vitamix Ascent line gives an astonishing sleek look to any kitchen. It’s sophisticated advanced design comes with a 10 year warranty standard, which is a big upgrade from the Vitamix Legacy Series 7 year warranty and the Vitamix Personal blender 5 year warranty. You have a variety of color options to choose from and the price is comparable to the Vitamix brand and other Vitamix blender models. Great Deal!
Vitamix A2300 vs A2500
The ascent Vitamix A2300 and A2500 use the old style Vitamix speed dial control system with a pulse switch and on/off switch but the new digital timer reads off the time the blender is running, which is a new feature. The 2.2hp 12 amp motor is the same as the Legacy Series, and just like the legacy series, is powerful and very quiet. The A2300 has 10 speeds on it’s speed dial where the A2500 has 10 speeds plus 3 automatic preset features you can choose from. Both the Vitamix 2300 and Vitamix 2500 are equal in every way besides the 3 automatic features. If you want your Vitamix blender to come with some automatic features than the A2500 might be a good choice.
Vitamix A3300 vs A3500
The A3300 and A3500 are focused on their digital features but still come with a speed dial which you can work to control your blends. The speed dial has 10 speeds and located to the left and right of the speed dial is the on/off switch and pulse switch which are replaced with digital push button technology instead of the switch. The Vita mix A3500 has 5 automatic presets above the speed dial which are in the form of digital buttons where the A3300 doesn’t have any automatic presets. Both blender models have a digital timer which reads off the time in the blend, and aside from the automatic features in the A3500, the A3500 also weighs 15 pounds compared to the A3300 which weight is 12 pounds.
Vitamix Ascent Costs and Deals – If you buy it NEW the Vitamix A2300 is $399 and the Vitamix 2500 is $449, but you can find them reconditioned and save some money. Reconditioned is as good as new and makes the cost more affordable. The Vitamix A3300 is also $449 and if you want the upgraded A3500 Vitamix it cost $549 brand new. Vitamix came out with a really nice payment plan which makes owning a Vitamix blender more affordable then ever. You can pay with a Credit Card and choose financing up to 24 months.
Vitamix Legacy Series Blender Models – $449 – $649
The Legacy Vitamix Series consists of 3 popular top blenders from the Vitamix G Series collection and the original Vitamix 5200 blender which is the best selling blender of all time for Vitamix. A big difference between the Vitamix 5200 and the Vitamix G Series models are the new upgraded motor on the G Series blenders is much quieter and much more powerful than previous blender models. The Vitamix 7500, Vitamix 750, and Vitamix 780 all come with the new 2.2hp 12amp motor which is also on the new Vitamix Ascent blenders. The older 2hp / 11.5 amp motor is much louder and not as powerful. Also, the new upgraded Low Profile Container comes standard on the Vitamix Legacy G Series blenders which is also an upgrade. The Low Pro Container can more easily fit under cabinets and is easier to clean because of it’s wider base.
Vitamix 7500 vs Vitamix 750 vs Vitamix 780
With the same motor and design the Vitamix 7500 and Vitamix 750 are almost identical, both have 10 speeds on the speed dial, weigh the same, have the same motor and come with the same Low Pro Container, but the Vitamix 750 comes with 5 automatic preset settings on it’s speed dial which can enhance the blending experience by giving you the option to walk away from the blender without having to worry about stopping it. Automatic settings stop on their own and run for a short length of time, they also change speeds for you so you don’t need to do any work.
The Vitamix 780 has the exact same automatic settings and features as the Vitamix 750 but the Vitamix 780 is all digital and has a completely different interface which some people may like more rather than the speed dial. The Vitamix 780 uses a slide touch control system for manual blending speeds and has push button digital technology for it’s automatic settings. It’s a sleek new look for Vitamix.
Vitamix 5200 vs Vitamix 7500
Similar in both design and features the Vitamix 5200 and Vitamix 7500 are very comparable and you can fit any of the Vitamix containers on either of these blender models which includes the new Low Profile Container. The new 7500 is much quieter and weighs a little more so it stands more sturdy on the kitchen counter when blending. Both have a speed dial with 10 speeds, and use the switch controls for pulsing and on/off. The Vitamix 5200 blender has been around a long time and has proven itself but the new motor in the Vitamix 7500 is much quieter and more powerful. Both have a 7 year warranty with an option to extend.
Vitamix Personal Blender Line $329 – $369
The Vitamix Personal Blenders are a new innovative line of blenders created by Vitamix as a single serving personal blender, not the usual powerful Vitamix blender with a big motor and large container. The Vitamix personal blender is meant for 1 person and can only deliver small portions, you’ll need to chop your vegetables and fruits into small pieces so they can reach the blades which come down into a narrow base. The biggest serving container an S Series Vitamix blender offers is a 40 oz container which is much smaller than all other Vitamix Containers. The motor in the Vitamix S Series is also not as powerful as the rest of the Vitamix line, the Vitamix Personal Blenders have a 1 hp motor with only 7 amps. The Warranty on a Vitamix personal blender is 5 years and the cost ranges from $329 to $369 depending on if you want automatic features on the speed dial or if you want just the 10 speeds.
Vita mix Design
Vita mix Speed: The most versatile speed range from all other top blenders the Vita mix blenders offers the most control over your blends.
- Your speeds range goes as low as 500 RPM, all the way to 37,000 RPM, great for dicing and slicing fruits and vegetables, juicing and making smoothie recipes, grinding grains, and mixing batters.
- Chiefs and professional cooks consider Vita mix blenders their top choice and must have in the kitchen.
Vita mix Motor Power: Vita mix offers 2 Motors for their different top blenders. The 2 peak horse power, 11.5 amp, 1380 watt motor which is equipped on all C Series Vitamix Blender Models, a few common models include the Vitamix C Series 5200, Vitamix C Series 6300, Vitamix C Series 4500.
- The New Legacy G Series Line of Vita mix machines have revolutionized high power blenders offering a sleek NEW LOOK and the quietest blending ability from the rest of their blender line.
- The Legacy G Series Vita mix blenders includes the Vitamix G Series 750,(Shown in the videos below), the Vitamix G Series 780, the Vitamix G Series 7500, and the Vitamix G Series 300, all are equipped with a strong 2.2 Peak Horsepower, 1440 Watt, 12 amp motor which is able to do all Hot, Dry, Wet, and Cold Blends with no Troubles.
Vita mix Containers and Blades: Vita mix offers 6 different containers, but only 2 come standard on the various Vitamix Blender Models – the narrow 64oz tall container comes standard on all Vitamix C Series Models and the bigger Low Profile Container for all Vita mix Legacy G Series Models.
- Both Containers are able to produce similar results, but we find the Low Profile container easier to use and clean because of it’s wider base and bigger, slightly more dull, blades.
- The Low Profile Vitamix container is able to hold a bigger capacity and comfortably fit under your cabinets where the Tall container is not, your average cabinets rest 18 inches above your counter top so the tall container is usually a little high.
A few other containers offered by Vitamix are: the Vitamix 32 ounce standard Container, the 32 ounce Special Dry Goods Container (recommended for Dry Blends), and the Vitamix 48 ounce container can be purchased and placed on all Vita-mix top blenders.
Vita mix Blades: Vitamix has sharp stainless steel blades on all their blender containers which are very powerful and can spin at high speeds, up to 37,000 RPM. The 4 sharp blades are able to chop, grind, puree, and heat Vitamix Recipes and give you professional control aspired by chiefs, over your blends.
There are 3 different blade styles which Vita mix has on on their containers
- The bigger Low Profile Container uses a larger 4 inch blade which is a little thicker around the edges and provides a little more space under the blade which is nice for cleaning.
- The Vitamix 64 oz container, 48oz container, and 32oz container all have a 3 inch blade.
- The Vitamix Special Dry Goods container has a 3 inch blade but 2 of the 4 blades are dull which makes it more suitable for grinding grains.
Manual Speed Dial: The Vitamix speed dial comes standard on all Vitamix Legacy G Series Blenders accept the Vitamix 780, which is all digital, and on all of the older Vitamix C Series and personal blenders.
- The Speed Dial offers the most control over Vitamix recipes because of how responsive it is to the touch; Vitamix is a top choice for chiefs and professional cooks because of the speed dial control and power; you can feel the power behind the blade with each turn.
- If the blender model comes with automatic features then the left side of the dial will be used for automatic settings. Not all Vitamix blender models come with a speed dial. The speed dial is important for control over your blends.
- You are able to select from Ice Cream, Smoothie, Soup, Puree, and Self Clean, depending on your blender model.
- The Automatic features work great, you can walk away from the machine and the blender does all the work for you, speeding up, slowing down, and stopping on it’s own.
- It is able to complete blends without any help.
Pulse feature: Vitamix features a pulse switch on their newer blender models but some of their older blender models don’t offer one, in which case you can just flip the on/off switch back and forth and get the same results.
- The pulse feature is very powerful and works immediately to complete a blend or chop ingredients. It offers a great deal of power and control over blends.
Vita mix Performance
Vita Mix Ice Cream
Thicker recipes such as ice cream require a high performance blender capable of mixing together the large amount of ice, fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts into a delicious creamy blend.
- Vita Mix design allows it to pulverize ingredients and large amounts of ice and mix them together into ice cream.
- Ice Cream recipes are tougher to make because they require a large amount of ice
- The Tamper comes in handy for ice cream because you can press the ice into the blades until you have a smooth blend
- The ice cream is ready when there is a star-shaped formation at the top of the Vita Mix blender container.
- Major benefit to ice cream from a blender is there are preservatives, additives, or pasteurization which makes it much healthier than store bought ice creams.
- You can customize the ice cream to your choosing and sneak in healthier ingredients
Vita Mix Juicer
Vita Mix blenders are not actually juicers and are not meant to replace your juicer. The texture and juice you get from a juice extractor is completely different than from a Vita Mix blender.
- A juicer is designed different than a blender, it’s designed to extract pulp and squeeze out the juice from the fruits and vegetables. A Vita Mix blender is designed to blend your ingredients together
- The Benefits to a Vita Mix blender is that you can blend in seeds, nuts, and leafy vegetables into your juice blend.
- You will get a much larger amount of fiber from a Vita Mix Juice than any juice extractor.
- The Vita Mix is capable of blending the ingredients to a very easily drinkable consistency which can be compared to a Juice Extractor.
- The benefits to a juicer is the extracted fruit juices are much sweeter and highly nutritious and packed with vitamins which can give you an immediate rush of energy.
- The disadvantages to a juice extractor is there is a lot of clean up after you’re done and you have to waste a lot of fiber.
Vita Mix Soup
The blades on Vita Mix blenders are able to travel up to 37,000 RPMs (revolutions per minute), which is fast enough to cause heat around the blades to cook soups, make syrups and fondues, and other recipes which need to be heated.
- The Vita Mix blending machines cause a constant heat around their blades when you turn the speed dial to it’s highest speed, which enables it to make soup recipes.
- The pulse feature on the Vita Mix top blenders allows you to chop in ingredients into the soup after you’re done liquefying and heating. Ingredients such as cooked chicken, chips, beans, corn, can be added to a soup blend.
- Soup takes an average of 6 minutes to heat up
- Newer Vita Mix blender models have an automatic soup button which runs for 5:30 on the Legacy G Series Vitamix blenders.
Vita Mix Grain Mill
With a Purchase of a Vita Mix Blender you are getting a machine which can grind grains into powder or flour. It’s well designed stainless steel blades can finely cut through coffee beans, rice, wheat, oats, spelt berries, wheat berrries, powdered sugar, popcorn kernals, and all types of nuts and seeds, and give you a very fine fluffy flour or powder in 30 seconds to a minute.
- Vita Mix Top Blenders are well designed and are able to replace your grain mill and hand blender grain mill.
- You are able to use the same container for grinding grains as your smoothies but the container can get scratched because grains are hard on the sides of the Co Polyester Material.
- If you are going to grind a lot of grains we recommend getting the Vita Mix Dry Container, it is called the Special Dry Goods Container is comes with a dull blade for grinding grains.
- Grains can scratch up your container which causes it to look cloudy so having an extra Dry Container might be wise.
Vita Mix Smoothies
The extensive design of the Vita mix container and blade design give Vita Mix Top Blenders the power to pulverzize fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts together into perfect smoothie recipes which are the same consistency and quality that you find at your local smoothie shops.
- Vita Mix has been producing American Made Blenders since the 1950’s, and have developed and designed there blenders to break down and liquefy ingredients without leaving any chunks behind.
- The design of the blade allows ingredients to get pushed into the sides of the jar which causes a reverse vortex where the ingredients are forced back onto the blades allowing everything in the container to get liquefied.
- Vita Mix Top Blenders also all come with a Tamper(Blending Stick), which allows you to force the ingredients down into the blades while the blender is running.
- A benefit to Vita Mix Blenders is that you can fill the container all the way to the top, the gripper lid is very secure and the tamper stick will allow you to get the ingredients down into the blades.
Best Vita Mix Blenders for Cleaning
With all the different Vita Mix top blender models out, it’s tough to know which one to get. For cleaning purposes we like the Legacy G Series Vitamix blenders because they come equipped with the Low Profile Vitamix Container, which has a wider base and a bigger thicker blade.
- The Low Profile Vitamix Container is by far the easiest container to use and clean from the Vita Mix Containers. It has a 4 inch blade which is a little thicker so there’s less chance of cutting your fingers, and there is more room around and under the blade.
- The Standard 64oz tall container is a bit more difficult to reach in and around, the blades are much closer to the edges of the container and are sharp. It’s harder to reach your fingers under the blades.
- The Personal blender S Series Container from Vita Mix has an advantage over the other Vita Mix containers because the bottom part screws off, so you can easily clean the blades.
- For smoothie recipes, juicing recipes, and light recipes you will only need soapy water to splash around the blender container for around 30 seconds to get most of the smoothie gunk out.
- For thicker blends like batters, cookie dough, ice cream, and others it’s nice to have the Low Profile Container.
Vita Mix Warranty and Payment Plan:
Vita-mix offers a 7 year standard warranty on all their new – blender models. You are able to extend the warranty for another 3 years by purchasing an extended warranty during checkout.
Blender Containers: If you buy a Vita-mix Container separately it comes with a standard 3 year warranty.
Reconditioned Blenders: Vita-mix offers a line of reconditioned – blender models – which come with a standard 5 year warranty. You have the options to extend this warranty for 3 years during checkout.
Vita Mix Payment Plan:
Vitamix offers a 3 month or 5 month payment plan options during checkout. You will have the option to choose the payment plan during and the extended warranty as you are purchasing your blender online.
Your Credit Card will only be charged 33% of the total amount if you choose the 3 month payment plan, or, 20% of the total amount of you choose the 5 month payment plan. The charge will be noted to your account immediately and then automatically deducted from your credit card until the total amount is paid off.
Best Deals for Vitamix Blenders can be found on Amazon. At the bottom of the post you’ll find various deals for Vitamix Blender Models. If you are a Amazon Prime member, you will get Free Shipping on Vita-mix Blenders and other products sold through amazon.
What comes with your Vitamix Order
In the box you will get the Amazing Vitamix cook book, which contains recipes for many different blends, you will get a DVD, and a 7 year or 5 year warranty, depending on if you buy a reconditioned blender model or a new Vitamix blender model, with an option to extend the warranty for an additional 3 years during checkout.
Note’ Vitamix blenders, similar to Blendtec, come with only 1 blender Container and blender base, which is able to do Hot, Dry, Wet, and Cold blends. You are able to order the Special Dry Goods container for grinding grains, but it is not necessary.