Nutribullet Pro Blender
Nutribullet Pro Blender Cost
The Nutribullet Pro Blender has 3 main – blender models – which vary in cost depending on the size of their motor. The 600 Watt Nutribullet Pro can be found for $59 from Amazon, the 900 watt Nutribullet Pro costs closer to$99, and the Nutribullet Rx 1700 Watt higher power blender can cost up to $172, and in this case, you get what you pay for.
Note’ We recommend only getting the 1700 Watt NutriBullet Pro model, you will NOT HAVE the same blending abilities with a 900 watt or 600 watt NutriBullet Pro blender. The high power allows for better consistencies and easier heating capabilities with less over-heating.
Nutribullet Pro Blender Design
Speed: Nutribullet Pro Rx blender blades are able to travel at 30,000 RPM, but since there are no manual speed options, there is no control or versatility for controlling the blender manually. There is only 1 speed setting the Nutribullet Pro offers, and it’s great for most recipes.
Motor: The NutriBullet Pro Rx comes with a very high power 1700 Watt Motor, which does make a difference for better consistencies and blends. We recommend the Rx NutriBullet blender. The other NutriBullet Pro blender models can over-heat easier when doing heavier blends.
Blades and Pitcher: The NutriBullet Pro comes with 2 sets of blades which attach onto the various heavy duty plastic pitchers, NutriBullet Pro offers. The largest pitcher can hold 45 ounces.
Automatic features: NutriBullet Pro has set up it’s blender to have one powerful speed which is completely automatic. It runs for 62 seconds, seeds up, slows down and stops on it’s own. Though you have no control over the blend, the automatic feature Nutri-bullet has set on it’s blender works great for most common blends. Including soup, smoothies, and juices.
Manual Features: No Manual Blending Mode Options. Once you place the pitcher on the base, the NutriBullet Pro is set up to run an automatic blend cycle.
Pulse feature: No Pulse feature available but you can turn the blender on and off quickly, which will act like a pulse feature, but will obviously be less responsive.
Nutribullet Pro Blender Warranty
The warranty from NutriBullet Pro Manufacturer is a standard 1 Year warranty. You can upgrade your warranty to up to 3 years on amazon for a very low price. Click Here for the Best Amazon Deal. We recommend using Amazon for your NutriBullet Pro purchase because with Amazon you can pay with a Credit Card or use amazon financing options, plus, amazon offers an upgraded 2 year or 3 year warranty for NutriBullet Pro Blender Models.
What’s in the Box of a Nutribullet Pro
NutriBullet Pro High Torque Base – The most powerful high powered NutriBullet Extractor base with 1700 watts, 2.3 horsepower.
- Extractor Blade – A powerful twist on blade that fits all NutriBullet pitchers and cups.
- SouperBlast Pitcher – Great to use for soup making mode because of it’s vented lid, which allows for heat to escape during soup blending.
- 30oz Short Cup – A convenient, single-serving cup made for easy sipping.
- 45oz oversized Cup – Fantastic for larger recipes and making multiple servings.
- Re-sealable Lid – Simply twist on the lid to keep your contents in the fresh in the fridge
- NutriBullet Pro Rx User guide – Provides instructions on safety and operations for using the Nutribullet Extractor.
- Blade Remover – If your Extractor blade gets stuck on the NutriBullet Rx Cups or Souperblast Pitcher, use the Blade Remover to safely untwist it.
- Natures Prescription Recipe Book – Contains over 150 pages of information and recipes for the NutriBullet Rx.