Make Ice Cream Recipes – Blendtec vs Vitamix – Best Blenders
Make Ice Cream
Best Blender to Make Ice Cream?
About Homemade ice cream recipes..
When you make ice cream recipes in a blender the Ice Creams are naturally gonna be healthier because there is no pasteurization, no preservatives, and no additives, unless you add them in. You can sneak in green vegetables and fruits and add custom sweeteners which add more health benefits. You can customize your ice cream recipe to have it fit you and/or your families needs, and YES, you can make it taste amazing with healthy sweeteners such as Dates and Honey.
- Blendtec and Vitamix blenders are the top blenders for making ice cream recipes. The designs allow for you to mix ice cream ingredients thoroughly without chunks of fruit, seeds, or vegetables getting left in the blend.
- Both Blendtec and Vitamix blenders can make ice cream well and will give you a great ice cream blend that you can serve to friends and family, and nobody will know that there are green vegetables in the ice cream. Keep that between you and the vegetables.
My name is Frank Musa, I’m writing this review, you can watch me in the video below. If you have any questions about how to make ice cream recipes in your blender or how the Blendtec vs Vitamix blender models compare, please leave your comments below. Both Blendtec and Vitamix blenders are able to make ice cream recipes, the big decision is which features you like better between the two commercial blenders.
Make ice cream tips
To make ice cream quickly the trick is NOT TO GET AN AIR-POCKET, which could result in a headache and may frustrate you and take a longer period of time to get a good ice cream blend. Air pockets can be a real headache, but here are a few tips on how not to get an air pocket.
How to properly add in your ingredients
- The way Not to get an air pocket is how you add your ingredients. Here is the proper order recommended by both Blendtec and Vita-mix companies for adding your ingredients for the perfect Ice Cream Blend and to also avoid air pockets..
- Step 1 add liquid
- Step 2 add powders
- Step 3 add soft fruits
- Step 4 add hard vegetables and hard fruits
- Step 5 add nuts, seeds, and leafy vegetables
- Step 6 add ice (3 to 4 cups or big handfuls), make sure the ice is the last thing you add
Best Deals are the Vitamix Reconditioned Blenders and the Blendtec Refurbished Blenders
Links To Individual Blender Models
- Blendtec Designer 725
- Blendtec Classic 575
- Blendtec Refurbished Deals
- Vitamix C Series 500
- Vitamix 750
- Vitamix Reconditioned Deals
What We Found Out..
It was a tough to evaluate which ice cream was better between the two top blenders Vitamix and Blendtec but here is what we discovered
Make Ice Cream Blendtec
Blendtec Classic 575 Blender
- The Blendtec Classic blender uses a 64oz 2 quart jar with a narrower design, and for some reason, this design produced the best tasting and well mixed ice cream.
- The Texture was strong, smooth, and thoroughly blended.
- All ingredients we’re mixed together perfectly with no icy chunks or fruit chunks left behind.
- We used the manual push button speeds on the digital interface to custom blend the ice cream
- Certain Classic Blendtec models have an ice cream button. The end result for the Blendtec Classic series was fantastic.
Blendtec Designer 725 Blender
- The Blendtec Designer Series Blender uses a 90oz Wild-Side Jar which has a bigger 4 inch blade and wider base and is able to fit more ingredients into the jar.
- We gave the Designer 2nd place in this Blend Off because we thought that the narrower Blendtec 64oz jar on the Classic series model had a slightly harder ice cream texture.
- The Designer had no trouble going through the ingredients right away and pulling them down into the big stainless Blendtec blades.
- The Blendtec Designer was able to make ice cream on it’s own without any help from us. It was quick and easy to do.
- Both the Blendtec Classic and Blendtec Designer Blender Models are able to use the wildside or standard jars, we recommend having both.
- The Digital interface display has an ice cream button which you can push where the blender can make ice cream on it’s own without any help.
Blendtec Designer vs Blendtec Classic Advantages and Disadvantages
We liked how both the Blendtec Designer 725 blender and the Blendtec Classic 575 blender is designed to pull ingredients into the blades, which ultimately results in a very smooth fine texture for not just ice cream, but all recipes.
- The Blendtec Designer make ice cream button is a big advantage because you can just push the button and walk away, you don’t need to stand next to the machine and watch it. The Blendtec Designer 725 was able to make the ice cream without any help from us, it was very quick and easy.
- The Blendtec Classic 575 doesn’t have the make ice cream button so you’ll need to use custom manual speeds and do it yourself.
- One disadvantage to Blendtec top blenders is that they don’t offer a tamper or stick to push down ingredients into the blades while the blender is running. If something gets stuck or you get an air pocket you have to turn off the blender, shake it or move stuff around with a spatula and then restart the blender.
- The end result in the Blendtec blenders is very good, extremely well blended and smooth.
Make Ice Cream Vitamix
Vitamix G Series 750 blender
- The Vitamix G Series Blender Models come standard with a Low Profile 90oz Container which has a larger capacity and a 4 inch blade with a wide base. Consumers have praised that the wide base makes the container easier blend and clean than the standard Vitamix containers.
- The G Series Vitamix 750 blender proved to be the most effective and easiest of the Vitamix Blenders to make ice cream.
- The 90oz Low Profile Vitamix Container was easier to tamper and push ingredients into the blades than the other Vitamix containers.
- The automatic ice cream blend setting changed speeds for us so we didn’t need to use the speed dial.
- The tamper on the Vitamix G Series was extremely convenient to use and helped make the ice cream quickly. The end result from the Vitamix G Series was very good.
Vitamix C Series 500 blender
- The Vitamix C Series 500 blenders come standard with a 64oz tall container with a 3 inch blade.
- We found the taller narrower container more difficult to use. We had trouble pressing the ice cream ingredients into the blades and the tall size was sort of inconvenient.
- The wider Low Profile Container was much easier to tamper with and blend with.
- The Vitamix C Series 500 has a button to make ice cream which makes it so you don’t need to use the speed dial, but you still have to use the tamper.
- The end result was good from the Vitamix C Series, it takes a little more work but is able to produce a nice creamy ice cream.
A few examples of Vitamix C Series blender models are the Vitamix 5200, Vitamix TurboBlend, and Vitamix 500. The Newer Vitamix blender models offer more automatic features.
Vitamix S Series S50 blender
- The Vitamix S Series Blender Models have a small narrow 40oz container with a smaller blade at the bottom which we found somewhat difficult to get ingredients down into.
- The Vitamix Personal blender S Series design doesn’t allow you to make large portions or add in bigger ingredients, you’ll need to chop the ingredients into small pieces when placing them into the Vitamix S Series Container.
- The Tamper is helpful and necessary because the ingredients will rest above the blades until you push them down.
- The S Series Vitamix does produce a nice ice cream texture but wasn’t able to out perform the Vitamix C Series and Vitamix G Series.
Vitamix Personal Blender S Series vs Vitamix Legacy G Series vs Vitamix C Series advantages and disadvantages
- The Vitamix Personal blender S Series is at an overall disadvantage due to it’s design, it’s not able to make large portions or fit larger fruits and vegetables into the container because you won’t be able to push them into the blades.
- The Vitamix C Series works great and you can interchange different Vitamix Legacy G Series blender jars with the Vitamix C Series blender.
- The Legacy Series Vitamix G Series proved to be the quietest from the 3 Vitamix blender models and also easiest to use. It is a newer Vitamix design which is an improvement from the C Series design.
- The larger 90 oz low profile container was much easier to use than the Vitamix tall container.
- A big disadvantage to the Vitamix S Series personal blender is that you can’t fit any other Vitamix containers onto the blender base.
- Overall the Vitamix Legacy G Series blenders and Vitamix C Series blenders are comparable and equal in texture and blender abilities.
Blendtec vs Vitamix digital controls and speed dial controls
- The Blendtec Digital technology and design are very responsive for ice cream blends, the speeds change extremely quickly when you push the buttons, and the automatic button to make ice cream works very effectively.
- We noticed that the speeds change much quicker on Blendtec blenders than on the Vitamix blenders when using their automatic preset cycles.
- The Vitamix speed dial works effectively to make ice cream and the automatic ice cream cycle also is nice but you will need to use your tamper.
- The Blendtec blender is able to make ice cream without any help, which is a big plus.
- One disadvantage to Blendtec is that if you do get an air pocket you will have to stop the blender and start the cycle over where with a Vitamix you can let the blender keep running and use the tamper(Stick).
Both Vitamix and Blendtec blenders can make ice cream effectively. The powerful stainless steel blades on both blenders can go through your fruits and vegetables and leave no icy chunks and fruit chunks in the blend.
The main decision you will have to decide on before purchasing a Blendtec or Vitamix blender is which design do you prefer more. The digital push button technology or the manual speed dial control system. Each company offers many blender models which you will have to go through and decide on. Some of our favorite top blenders are the Vitamix Legacy G Series 750, the Vitamix C Series 5300, the Blendtec Designer 625, the Blendtec Designer 725, the Blendtec Total Blender.
Leave your comments at the bottom!!!!!!!!Thanks for Reading!!!!!!!!!Happy Blending!!!!!!!!!!!!!