Best Blenders Blendtec vs Vitamix vs Nutribullet vs Ninja Blenders Reviewed
Which Blender Model is the The Best Blender
With so many blenders on the market it’s tough to choose. Obviously if you’re gonna pay over $200 for a blender you want it to be good. That’s why we compared the top 4 popular high performance Blendtec vs Vitamix vs Nutribullet vs Ninja blenders sold at American retailers to see which blender is the best blender.
What does it mean to be an all in one blender? An all in one blender is a versatile blender which can produce all blends, Hot, Dry, Wet, and Cold, easily and quickly with perfect consistency.
My name is Frank Musa, I produced the Blend Offs. This is my review of the Blendtec vs Vitamix vs Nutribullet vs Ninja blender models, you can watch me in the video below. I’m basing this review from the blenders we tested which you can see in the videos we shot on our youtube channel. If you have any questions about how the Blendtec vs Vitamix blender models compare with the Nutribullet vs Ninja Blender Models, please leave your comments at the bottom of the post.
Blender Models We Tested for the Review
Our decision on which company makes the Best Blender was based on tests from top blender models from each blender company. We tested Blendtec’s most advanced blender model, the Blendtec 725 Designer. The quietest Vitamix blender in the Vitamix blender line, the Vitamix Professional G Series 750. The highest powered Ninja Blender available at your local stores, the Ninja Mega Blender, and the biggest and most high powered NutriBullet on the market, the NutriBullet Rx 1700 Watt Blender.
Which is the Best Blender
Best Blender Costs
Blendtec offers two different blender designs, the Blendtec Designer Series and Blendtec Classic Series. The Blendtec Designer 725, currently valued at $679 New or $579 Refurbished, is Blendtec’s most advanced and most expensive blender model for home blending. Blendtec offers a variety of – blender models – which range in price from $279 to $679.
The lowest price you can find a Blendtec blender for is $279 and you are able to pay it down slowly with Blendtec financing options, which brings this blender deal to $25/month. The Blendtec Total Blender Classic, now only sold refurbished, is a bargain.
- The Blendtec Designer 675 costs $579 new, and the most affordable Designer blender is the Blendtec Designer 625 which costs $499 New and only $399 Refurbished.
- The Blendtec Classic Series models includes the Total Blender Classic, which is Blendtec’s lowest priced blender at only $279, and the Blendtec 575, which is sold New for $399 or refurbished for $319.
- The most expensive Blendtec model is primarily for commercial juice shops and smoothie shops . The Stealth, also known as the Blendtec professioanl 800. Priced at $1099 New and $799 refurbished, a payment plan might be in order for this beast.
Lowest price – $279 ($25/month with financing) – Use this link and Get FREE SHIPPING & a $20 Gift Card. Learn More
- The G Series Vitamix Blender Line are Vita mix corp’s highest Grade of – blender models, and come with the NEW LOW PROFILE JAR for easier blending.
- A few other great deals are the NEW Vitamix C Series 5300 which can be found for less than $400 reconditioned, or, the Classic Vitamix 5200, which your grandma probably has, can still be bought for $329 reconditioned. G Series Vitamix models also include the G Series 780 and the G Series 7500, which can also be bought for less than $600.
- Lowest Price: Vitamix 5200 Classic C Series blender – only $329
Nutribullet has 3 main – blender models – which vary in cost depending on the size of their motor. The 600 Watt Nutribullet can be found for $59 from Amazon, the 900 watt Nutribullet costs closer to $99, and the Nutribullet Rx 1700 Watt higher power blender can cost up to $172, and in this case, you get what you pay for.
- Note’ We recommend only getting the 1700 Watt NutriBullet model, you will NOT HAVE the same blending abilities with a 900 watt or 600 watt NutriBullet blender. The high power allows for better consistencies and easier heating capabilities with less over-heating.
Ninja Blender Costs
The Professional Series Ninja Blender, as you’ve seen on TV, is Ninja’s most powerful blender model, and ranges in price from $179 to $249, depending on the accessories you purchase with the blender.
The Ninja Mega Blender has a big 1500 Watt motor which slices through your fruits and vegetables. The other – blender models – Ninja Blender – company offers are the Nutri Ninja – Blender Models – which range in price depending on the features and motor power, anywhere from $74 to $160. Newer Ninja Blender Models include Auto IQ, which are automatic features.
Blendtec Blender Design
Blendtec Automatic Features
Blendtec has a digital slide touch interface which comes standard on their Designer Blender Models and Blendtec offers a similar push Button Interface for their Classic Series Blender Models.
The Automatic Buttons vary from different Blender Models but ultimately work the same way and are all designed to be very effective for your more common blends.
The automatic blends are able to complete the recipe without any help; the blender speeds up, slows down, and stops on it’s own, which makes it great for you because you can add your ingredients, push the button, and walk away.
The 4 common automatic features found on Blendtec blender models are Smoothie, Juicing, Soup, and Ice Cream.
Each Automatic cycle has a different run time, and goes different pre-selected speeds, you are not able to change the speeds or customize them, they are set up for the optimal blend and are chosen to work a specific way according to the recipe. For example Whole Juice is meant for juicing recipes, smoothie is meant for smoothie recipes, soup is meant for soup recipes. Very Simple to use and understand.
Blendtec Manual Controls
There are 3 different types of manual control settings Blendtec offers on their different designer blender models, and if you have a classic Blendtec blender, the digital interface is set up the same way but it’s push button technology vs slide touch technology.
- The Digital Slide Touch Slider offers a lot of control. You are able to start the blend on any speed and jump back and forth from low speed to high speed; furthermore, you control the speeds by sliding your finger back and forth on the slide touch interface for effective control over your blends.
The Classic Blendtec blenders have Push Button Speed Controls where you can start on any speed and jump back and forth from low to high the same as on the designer.
- It is very similar to the slide touch design but rather than sliding your finger across the slider you simply push a lower or higher speed.
- The only blender model Blendtec offers with completely different manual speed controls is the original Total Blender Classic, which has the older Classic Series body style and interface display.
- On the Total Blender Classic you have and Up Speed and Down Speed, you can go up 10 speeds or down 10 speeds, but you have to start at speed 1, less control than the newer models but still works well.
- All Blendtec Blenders use a digital interface where it reads off the time left in the blend, and tells you how long a blend is running.
Blendtec Speed Control
Blendtec has a nice range in speeds for more manual control. When running the blender on speed 1, or it’s lowest speed option, the Blendtec is running at around 4000 RPMs (Revolution Per Minute). If you crank the Blendtec blender to it’s highest speed, you’ll be running the blender at around 29,000 RPMs, which is fast enough to liquefy, puree, and heat.
- This speed range gives you versatility for grinding thick vs fine textures which is great for dry blends, producing very good consistency for your juicing recipes and smoothie recipes
- The Versatile speeds also enable blender ice cream, blender soup, mixing, and chopping.
- Your Speed Control on Blendtec blenders is controlled by a manual touch slider on the designer series Blendtec blenders and push button digital controls on the Blendtec Classic blenders.
- You can jump back and forth from variable speeds quickly for optimal control
Blendtec Pulse Button
Each Blendtec Blender Model comes equipped standard with a pulse feature next to the manual speeds.
- The pulse button is great for chopping or finishing up a recipe.
- It is very responsive to the touch and offers a large amount of control over your blend.
- It works only when you touch it, as soon as you let go, it shuts off.
Blendtec Blender Motor Power:
Blendtec blenders are equipped with the most powerful motors in the commercial blending industry. Their most affordable blender, the Classic Total Blender, has a 3 peak, 1560 Watt, 13 amp, motor, and ranges in power to a 3.8 Peak Horsepower motor with 1800 Watts and 15 amps, which comes on the Blendtec Stealth (Professional 800), and Blendtec Designer 725.
- The motor works well with the strong dull stainless steel blades to over power and quickly liquefy ingredients.
Blendtec Jars and Blades
Blendtec blades are very powerful thick dull blades made from stainless steel.
- All the Blendtec Jars have a 2 blade design which have no sharp edges or corners which contradict what you think a blender blade should look like.
- A big benefit to the Blendtec blade design is it is very very easy to clean and scoop ingredients out from the jar.
- Blendtec Jars include a Fourside Jar and Wildside Jar.
- The Wildside Jar can hold 90 ounces and has a wider base with a bigger 4 inch blade.
- The Fourside Jar is narrower at the base, has a 3 inch blade, and can hold 64 ounces.
- All Blendtec blender Jars are versatile and are able to fit on any Blendtec model. Blendtec also offers a Twister Jar which is smaller but works great for nut butters and thicker blends.
Vitamix Blender Design
Vitamix Automatic Features
Vitamix offers automatic features on their higher priced blender models such as the Vitamix Ascent A3500 , the Vitamix G Series 750, and the Vitamix G Series 780. You are able to select different automatic buttons which run an automatic blend cycle which stops on it’s own.
- Ice Cream, Smoothie, Soup, Puree, and Self Clean are a few of the common automatic setting you can find on their top tier blenders.
- Vitamix uses these same 5 automatic presets on all their higher end blenders and function the same way.
- The Vitamix soup setting on the Vitamix G Series 750 runs for 5 minutes and 30 seconds and on their older C Series 500 Vitamix model for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- The Ascent series offers a digital read out on their blender models where you can see the time of the blend count down. Shows you the time left in the blend.
- All Vitamix automatic features speed up, slow down, and stop on their own and can complete blends without any help.
Vitamix Manual Speed Dial:
The Vitamix blender speed dial offers great control over your blends because of how responsive it is to the touch; you can feel the power behind each turn.
If the blender model comes with automatic features then the left side of the dial will be used for automatic settings. Not all Vitamix blender models come with a speed dial. The newer Vitamix 780 Legacy G Series blender is all digital and has a touch slider.
Vitamix blades can travel at an extremely low RPM of 500, and can reach a very high RPM of 37,000.
This is the most versatile speed range offered by a high power blender, and the speed dial is very responsive to the wide range, you can feel the power effectively when you turn the knob on the Vita-mix, low to high, or, high to low, you can control the blade very effectively.
Vitamix Pulse feature:
Vitamix features a pulse switch on their newer blender models but some of their older blender models don’t offer one, in which case you can just flip the on/off switch back and forth and get the same results.
The pulse feature is very powerful and works immediately to finish off a blend or chop ingredients into little pieces.
The pulse offers control and power over your blends.
The digital Vitamix blenders such as the new Vitamix A3300 or the Legacy 780 G Series Model offers a touch pulse feature where’s it’s in the form of a button vs a switch.
Vitamix Speed Control
The most versatile speed range from all other high power blenders the Vitamix blender offers the most control of your blends. Your speeds range as low as 500 RPM, great for dicing, slicing, and mixing, all the way to 37,000 RPM, highest speed from all other high power blenders. The Vitamix extensive speed range makes it great for chiefs and commercial kitchens.
Vitamix Motor Power:
Vitamix uses 2 basic Motors on their different Vitamix blender models. The 2 peak horse power, 11.5 amp, 1380 watt motor which is equipped on all C Series Vitamix Blender Models, which you can only now find on amazon and is considered an older blender model include the Vitamix C Series 5200, Vitamix C Series 6300, Vitamix C Series 4500.
- The Legacy G Series Line of Vitamix machines have revolutionized commercial blending by introducing an extremely quiet 2.2hp, 1440 watt, 13 amp motor with a sleek NEW LOOK.
- The G Series includes the Vitamix G Series 750, shown in the videos below), the Vitamix G Series 780, the Vitamix G Series 7500, and the Vitamix G Series 300.
- The Personal blender line which Vitamix produces has only a 1hp motor and is the only blender which Vitamix makes that is not compatible with any of the other Vitamix blender models. The Personal S Series blenders are in their own category and use different containers than the rest of the Vitamix line.
Vitamix Containers and Blades:
Vitamix offers 6 different containers, but only 2 come standard on the various Vitamix Blender Models. The two standard containers are the narrow 64oz tall container, which comes standard on all older Vitamix C Series blender Models and the bigger Low Profile Container comes standard on all the Newer Legacy G Series Blender and Ascent Blender Models.
- Both Containers are able to produce similar results, but we find the Low Profile container easier to use and clean because of it’s wide base and bigger, slightly more dull, blades.
- The Low Profile Vitamix container is able to more comfortably fit under your cabinets where the Tall container, many times, needs to be kept separate from the base, because your average cabinets rest 18 inches above your counter top.
- A few other containers offered by Vitamix are: the Vitamix 32 ounce standard Container, the 32 ounce Special Dry Goods Container (recommended for Dry Blends), and the Vitamix 48 ounce container can be purchased and placed on all Vita-mix blender models.
Ninja Mega Blender Design
Ninja Blender Automatic Features
Ninja Blender Models include the Nutri Ninja and the Ninja Mega Blender. The Nutri Ninja offers more features such as a couple automatic settings along with the usual, Low, Medium, High, speeds which are on the Ninja Mega Blender. The Ninja Mega Blender is a simple design with only Low, Medium, and High speed options with a Pulse button for chopping. The Ninja Mega Blender design has been advanced and formulated into something which they call Ninja Mega Blender with Auto IQ, which has more automatic features but is ultimately the same blender as the original Mega Blender.
Ninja Blender company has two sets of blade styles for their two different styles of blender models. Which blender is the best blender, well that’s what we’re here to find out.
- Nutri Ninja Blenders have a blade design which is similar to the Vitamix and Nutribullet, it has 4 sharp steel blades at the bottom of the container. The blades are detachable from the container.
- The Ninja Mega Blender uses a blade design which is unique and different, it’s a plastic stick with three 2 sided blades attached up and down the plastic stick. The blades are very sharp and made from steel.
- For cleaning both blades are detachable from the Ninja Blender Jar and both blade designs are very sharp. The Ninja Mega Blender blades are razor sharp so you’ll have to be very careful during cleaning.
Ninja Blenders comes with a 2 peak horse power, 1500 Watt motor which pushes it’s razor sharp blades from low to high speeds to slice and dice through it’s ingredients.
Ninja Manual Controls and Speeds
The Ninja Mega Blender models offer 3 speeds, low, medium, and high for your blends. If you go with a Ninja Mega Blender with Auto IQ then you will have more automatic features and selections along with the low, medium, and high speed blending options.
- You are able to switch back and forth between speeds while the blender is running.
- The Nutri Ninja blender models also offer low, medium, and high speeds on their models, but the blade design is different.
- The Ninja Mega Blender is unable to reach the high RPM speed needed to cook or heat soups.
- The Nutri Ninja blender, which uses similar blades as Nutri-Bullet blender models, enables the blender to reach a higher speed of around 24,000 RPM.
- The Ninja MEGA Blender uses a blade design which is different than most high power blenders. It’s blades are not able to push or pull ingredients into a direction; and therefore, the textures are NOT CONSISTENT and come out more grainy and pulpy. We noticed this as we did our Blend Off Tests.
- The Ninja Mega Blender design is not able to heat soup recipes.
- We have not reviewed the NEW Nutri Ninja Blender yet, but we had trouble with the Ninja Mega Blender for Soups, as you can see in the Videos
Ninja Pulse Feature:
Not Responsive. Yes there is a pulse feature on the Ninja Mega blender but it is not responsive to the touch. You don’t have the same control as a Vitamix or Blendtec.
Nutribullet Best Blender Design
Nutribullet Automatic features
NutriBullet has one powerful speed which is automatic. It runs for 62 seconds, seeds up, slows down and stops on it’s own. Though you have no control over the blend, the automatic feature Nutri-bullet has set up on it’s best blender works great.
- The Nutribullet Rx has a special soup setting button on the front of their Rx Blender, which allows the blend cycle to go for extra time.
- It’s at the bottom of the Nutribullet Rx blender model and if you push it, it will run a soup cycle which is a bit longer than it’s normal blender cycle. It is meant to heat up soup recipes.
- The Nutribullet Rx is simple to use and very effective for all your common blends.
- Add your ingredients and connect the NutriBullet Blender Pitcher with the NutriBullet Blender Base and it does all the work for you.
Nutribullet Manual Features:
No Manual Blending Mode Options. Once you place the pitcher on the base, the NutriBullet is set up to run an automatic blend cycle.
Nutribullet Pulse feature
No Pulse feature available but you can turn the blender on and off quickly, which will act like a pulse feature, but will obviously be less responsive.
Nutribullet Rx blender blades are able to travel at 30,000 RPM, but since there are no manual speed options, there is no control or versatility for controlling the blender manually. There is only 1 speed setting the Nutribullet offers, and is great for most recipes.
The Nutribullet travels various speeds during it’s blend cycle and depending on where’s it’s at during the blend will determine at what speeds the blades are traveling. It runs pretty fast most of the time so make sure to add a lot of ice to your smoothies and juices otherwise they might heat up.
Nutribullet Rx Motor
The NutriBullet Rx comes with a very high powered 1700 Watt 2 peak Hp Motor, which does make a difference for better consistencies and blends. You will notice that the lower powered 600 watt and 900 watt Nutribullet blender models over heat more and have more troubles with large loads of ingredients. We recommend the Rx NutriBullet blender. The other NutriBullet blenders don’t compare.
Nutribullet Blades and Pitcher
The NutriBullet comes with 2 sets of blades which attach onto the 3 various heavy duty plastic pitchers.
The Superblast pitcher has a vented lid and can hold a larger capacity than the 45 oz cup and he 30oz short cup.
The 45oz cup is our favorite to use and fits about 2 to 3 servings. Perfect for most of your juice recipes and smoothie recipes.
The short cup holds 30 ounces and is meant to be used as a single serving pitcher.
Here’s my honest opinion in regards to the Best Blender
The speed range on the Ninja Mega blender is not as versatile as the Blendtec, Vitamix, and Nutribullet blender. The design of the Ninja Mega blender feels very plastic and weak and is not equal to the more powerful designs of the Vitamix and Blendtec and Nutribullet blenders. YOU WILL see a difference in your blends.
- The Nutribullet Rx is one of the best blender models we tested and works fantastic and we recommend the Nutribullet Rx over the Ninja Mega Blender. We have not tested the Nutri Ninja yet but it looks like they copied the design of the Nutribullet, which out performed the Ninja Mega blender in our blend offs tests.
- Blendtec and Vitamix are the obvious choice if you can afford one.
Best Blender Performance
Best Blender for Ice Cream Recipes
Blendtec was the big winner for the best blender for ice cream recipes, and was the obvious favorite. Having an Ice Cream button attached to the digital display definitely helped. Ice Cream is a popular dessert to make and the Blendtec out-performed the Vitamix, Nutribullet, and Ninja Blender.
The WINNER for the NutriBullet vs Ninja and Blendtec Vs Vitamix Ice Cream Blend Off is the Blendtec Blender. The Blendtec blender had a very smooth and rich texture, almost like Ice Cream from the store, and the taste was absolutely amazing. It was far more thoroughly blended than all the other blenders, there was no chunks of vegetable or fruit left behind, it all get mixed together with the ice, and it wasn’t crunchy like a couple of the other blender models we’re. We used the Blendtec Wildside Jar which worked great. The Wildside Jar is Blendtec’s newest and most powerful and popular blender jar
- The Reason the Blendtec blender was the best blender for ice cream is because it didn’t need any help from us to make it, we added the ingredients and the Blendtec blended it all by itself. The autoamtic features on Blendtec blenders work great.
- Vitamix also has an automatic preset for ice cream on their more expensove Vitamix Legacy 750 G Series blender, but we still needed to use the tamper to finish the blend.
- The Ninja has no option for ice cream and the blade design on the Ninja mega blender don’t do a good job for thick recipes such as ice cream recipes.
- The Nutribullet Rx has the proper blade design to make ice cream but it’s user interface have no controls or options. The Nutribullet Rx blender seems to run a little to fast for ice cream.
Best Blender for Juicing Recipes
The liquefied texture produced by a high end blender, although different, is comparable to a juice extractor. The benefit being you get much more fiber with a blender and less pulp to clean. The best blender models from Blendtec blenders, Vitamix blenders, Nutribullet blenders, and Ninja Blenders have benefits for juicing recipes because of their blade designs.
5 Perks to Blending over Juicing
- Quicker and easier to liquefy big whole foods, hard tough vegetables, Nuts, Seeds, Leafy Green Vegetables into one drink,
- You’ll get more fiber and overall nutrition from blending vs juicing.
- Liquefy these ingredients without any trouble, in 30 seconds to a minute with a high performance blender.
- Quick and fast Clean-up, and the consistency you get is liquefied enough that it is comparable to juicer but with 100% of the fiber and nutrients.
- So we encourage blending, but we don’t discourage juicing. We recommend you do both for optimum performance.
Differences Between the Blender Consistencies
- The Blendtec and Vitamix blenders produced very similar consistencies in the Juicing Blend Off and we couldn’t decide a winner so we declared them both equal in taste, texture, and for having user-friendly controls.
- We did notice that the Blendtec Wild Side Jar can produce a slightly more liquified consistency then the Vitamix blender container. The Blendtec-Wildside-jar was nominated best blender jar for juicing by The Daily Vitamin Team in 2015, and is actually available for Vitamix Blenders, google Rebel Jar.
- The consistency of the Nutribullet Rx 1700 Watt Blender was comparable to the Vitamix and Blendtec. The Dr. Oz Green Juice Recipe Ingredients all get blended thoroughly and had a good taste but was just slightly thicker and not quite as smooth as the Blendtec and Vitamix blenders.
- The Ninja Blender produced a completely different texture and taste leaving a lot of pulp and chunks behind. It did not thoroughly blend the Dr. Oz Green Juice Recipe Ingredients and was harder to drink, a little chewy.
Best Blender for Soup Recipes
Homemade Soup Recipes made in your blender are fresh and healthier and can be more nutritious than store bought soup. Using a versatile high power blender you can cook up a soup in just a few minutes.
How does a blender cook soup recipes?
High Speed Blenders are able to push the blades to high enough speeds to cause friction to come off the blades, the large amount of friction which forms around the blades when the blender is running on it’s highest speed is able to heat and cook. In fact, it causes so much heat that you can take a soup for 70 degrees to 160 degrees in 6 minutes.
5 Things to Note on the Best Blender for Soup
- We declared the Vitamix and Nutribullet at A TIE for taste, but after a closer analysis Vitamix gets the win because it had a more drinkable consistency.
- Vitamix G Series 750 hands down had the most easily drinkable texture and the taste was great. The Blendtec was a close runner up for both taste and texture, but we found that the taste from the Nutribullet was slightly better.
- One big thing that Blendtec and Vitamix had over the Nutribullet is the pulse feature which allows you to make the soup chunky, this also accounts for why you might want to get a Vitamix over a Nutribullet for Soup Recipes.
- Nutribullet doesn’t have a feature for pulsating the blends for chunky soup recipes, but you are able to turn it on and off very quickly which would act as a short pulsing burst.
- Blendtec, Vitamx, and Nutribullet blender models all heated up the soup almost equally after 6 minutes of blending. Their heating abilities are close to equal.
Best Blender to make flour
The smoothest and fluffiest consistency came from Vitamix G Series 750, but Blendtec and NutriBullet consistencies we’re very close. Blendtec, Vitamix, and, NutriBullet turned the rice into flour with out any problem. The blade designs on these 3 high end blenders work the ingredients into the blades which causes all the grains to get ground up thoroughly.
- The Ninja blender on the other hand had some trouble, you can see in the video above that the texture produced by the Ninja Mega Blender is grainy and not thoroughly ground into a fine flour.
- Other Seeds and Grains you could grind are Wheat Berries, Spelt Berries, Popcorn Kernals, Oats, Flax Seeds, Almonds, Granulated Sugar, the list goes on.
- If you do a lot of grinding you might want to purchase an extra dry jar. Vitamix sells a Special Dry Good Container which has a dull blade and they recommend for grinding. Blendtec has a nice 64 oz jar which works great for grinding. Nutribullet Rx and Ninja Blender Models come with multiple pitchers and cups which you can use.
5 Tips on Grinding Grains in your blender
- Higher speeds equal finer textures. The longer you run the blender on a high speed the finer the consistency will become.
- For example, if you want to make Flour and get a really nice fine consistency you’ll want to run the blender on it’s highest speed for around 60 seconds VS if you want to grind coffee beans and leave a thicker grainer consistency, then you’ll want run the blender on a slower speed for a shorter period of time, like 15 to 20 seconds.
- The consistency is determined by how long you run the blender and at what speed you run the blender.
- You can make your flours light, fine, fluffy, or dense. Grains and Seeds have a slightly different texture and depending on how long your run the blender and at what speed you run the blender, will determine the texture.
- Seeds have more protein than a steak and are easily mixed into smoothies and juices and you can even mix them into baking recipes and ice cream blends.
Best Blender for Smoothies
Smoothies allow your body to get a large heaping dose of fiber and nutrition quickly. Unlike Juicing in a Juice Extractor, smoothies allow you you to mix in nuts, seeds, and leafy green vegetables into the blend; furthermore, you gain more fiber with smoothies, about 70% more than a juice extractor gives you.
- Juicers extract your pulp and you lose about 70% of the Fiber and Nutrients, where as in a blender you keep 100% of all the fiber and you can add in extras, such as Seeds, Nuts, and Superfood powders, for that extra kick or boost. Also, smoothie blenders have been proven to be easier to clean and easier to use then a Juicer.
- The Winner of the Best Blender for Smoothie Recipes is the NutriBullet Rx 1700 Watt Blender. The Nutribullet high power Rx blender is twice as powerful as the smaller Nutribullet 600 watt & 900 watt (magic bullet ) blenders. The 2 peak hp power 1700 watt motor in the Rx easily blended and liquified the nuts, seeds, tough vegetables and fruits into a smoothie very quickly.
- The Nutribullet smoothie blender design is very easy to use, you simply add your ingredients into the blender pitcher and place it on the Nutribullet base, it runs an automatic blender cycle so you are able to walk away from the machine, it stops on it’s own.
- The smoothie texture and smoothie taste we’re amazing enough to beat the Blendtec and Vitamix blender models.
- Blendtec and Vitamix obviously had no trouble handling the ingredients and making a delicious smoothie, but we like the taste from the Nutribullet Rx blender slightly better.
- Both the Blendtec Wildside Jar and Vitamix Low Pro Container easily blended the ingredients without any help and made a delicious and tasty smoothie.
Best Blender for Cleaning
Cleaning is the worst part and a lot of times if you get lazy, the blender jar can sit in the sink for days. Don’t let this happen. Rinse it out right away with soap and water and put it on the rack. All the blenders can be cleaned fairly quickly but we though the Blendtec blade design was much easier to clean than all the other blenders. It’s 2 dull blades are easy to reach under and around and there is no fear of cutting your fingers. The Vitamix Low Pro Container is also quick to clean, the blades are somewhat sharp and pointy but you can reach your entire finger under the blades which is nice. The Ninja and Nutribullet blades come apart from the blender pitcher and Nutribullet cups. We thought that was slightly more complicated than the Blendtec and Vitamix because now you have 2 pieces to clean plus the lid. A big reason why people complain about juicers is because of all the pieces to clean. The fact that Blendtec and Vitamix blenders only have 1 jar with a blade attached is simple and effective for cleaning.
- We gave the win for the best blender for cleaning to the Blendtec blender.
- Blendtec has a light weight jar which weights only 1.5 pounds and is very easy to handle, the material it’s made from is Eastman Tritan Co Polyester BPA FREE material, which has passed all safety inspections.
- The Dull Blades on the Blendtec blender jars are extremely easy to reach under and around, there is no fear of cutting your fingers when cleaning a Blendtec blender.
- It’s one piece light weight design makes for easy storage and is dishwasher safe.
Best Blender Warranty and Payment Plan
Blendtec offers an 8 year warranty on all their New Blender Models. which includes, the Motor, Blades, jar, and lid. The Blendtec is under warranty for 8 years, top to bottom, under the Blendtec warranty plan.
Blender Jars: If you buy a Blendtec Jar by itself it comes with a 3 year warranty.
Refurbished Blenders: Blenders that are refurbished come with a 7 year warranty, similar to a new blender, the jar, blades, lid, and motor are covered under the warranty.
Blendtec Payment Plan:
Blendtec offers financing on all their – blender models – and – blender – products with an easy financing option during checkout. You can simply pay with a credit card during checkout and select 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month payment plan. The payment plan will automatically take effect and charge your credit card accordingly.
Note’ You don’t need to pass a credit check, if you have a credit card you are able to purchase a Blendtec blender on a payment plan.
What comes with your Blendtec order?
To Get Free Shipping you have to use a link from an affiliate website such as ours. The Daily Vitamin is an affiliate to Blendtec and by using this link, or any links on our website, you will get FREE SHIPPING on any products Blendtec sells.
The best way to order is online; the products are delivered directly to your door in a timely fashion and the are automatically registered for the full warranty because you are ordering directly from the manufacturer and not a third party vendor.
In the box you will get a recipe book with over 300 recipes, a DVD which shows you how to use the blender, an 8 year, or 7 year warranty registration card depending on if you buy a refurbished blender model or a new blender model.
Note’ Blendtec blenders are very simple in design. They come with only 1 Blender Jar with the blade attached and welded onto the jar so you cannot remove the blade; and the blender base you ordered will be in the box. You can select from the Fourside Jar and the Wildside Jar, and if you want to get the Twister Jar for thicker blends, it is nice to have.
Vita-mix offers a 7 year standard warranty on all their new – blender models. You are able to extend the warranty for another 3 years by purchasing an extended warranty during checkout.
Blender Containers: If you buy a Vita-mix Container separately it comes with a standard 3 year warranty.
Reconditioned Blenders: Vita-mix offers a line of reconditioned – blender models – which come with a standard 5 year warranty. You have the options to extend this warranty for 3 years during checkout.
Vitamix Payment Plan:
Vitamix offers a 3 month or 5 month payment plan options during checkout. You will have the option to choose the payment plan during and the extended warranty as you are purchasing your blender online.
Your Credit Card will only be charged 33% of the total amount if you choose the 3 month payment plan, or, 20% of the total amount of you choose the 5 month payment plan. The charge will be noted to your account immediately and then automatically deducted from your credit card until the total amount is paid off.
Best Deals for Vitamix Blenders can be found on Amazon. At the bottom of the post you’ll find various deals for Vitamix Blender Models. If you are a Amazon Prime member, you will get Free Shipping on Vita-mix Blenders and other products sold through amazon.
What comes with your Vitamix Order
In the box you will get the Amazing Vitamix cook book, which contains recipes for many different blends, you will get a DVD, and a 7 year or 5 year warranty, depending on if you buy a reconditioned blender model or a new Vitamix blender model, with an option to extend the warranty for an additional 3 years during checkout.
Note’ Vitamix blenders, similar to Blendtec, come with only 1 blender Container and blender base, which is able to do Hot, Dry, Wet, and Cold blends. You are able to order the Special Dry Goods container for grinding grains, but it is not necessary.
NutriBullet offers a 1 Year warranty on their – blender models – unless you upgrade by purchasing from Amazon. Amazon offers a 2 year or 3 year warranty for NutriBullet blenders for an extra cost during checkout.
NutriBullet Payment Plan
We recommend purchasing your NutriBullet from Amazon and extending the warranty to 3 years for a very low price. Amazon does not offer a payment plan option but does offer financing and discounts for being an amazon customer or associate. Amazon offers an amazon credit card which you can get approved for instantly for purchases and online savings and rebates.
What comes with your Nutribullet Blender Order
Shipping Costs are fairly reasonable when purchasing your blender through amazon. To Get FREE SHIPPING, you have to become an Amazon Prime Member, which will give you other membership perks.
The NutriBullet blender packages comes with 2 NutriBullet extractor blades, and depending on the – blender model – you choose, you will get a 45 ounce pitcher, 2 small “On The Go ” containers, and a Vented Pitcher for Soups. In addition to the pitchers and blades, you will get a recipe cook book, warranty card, and small package of superfood powder to start your blends off with.
Note’ There are more accessories with NutriBullet blenders
Ninja Blender Warranty:
Ninja blender offers a 1 year warranty on their various – blender models – and if you purchase the blender through amazon, you can extend the warranty up to a 3 year warranty for a low cost.
Ninja Blender Payment Plan:
Purchasing your Ninja Blender through Amazon is the most effective way to make sure you get the best bang for the buck. You can use Amazon financing options such as the Amazon credit card which offers instant savings and rebates, also you can upgrade the warranty to 3 years for a very low price during checkout.
What comes with your Ninja Blender Order:
Shipping Costs are included with purchases of your blender through Amazon. To Get Free Shipping you need to become an Amazon Prime Member.
Ninja Mega Blender comes with the Ninja Blender Owners Manual and Recipe book filled with great healthy recipes. In the box you’ll find a lot of accessories to go with he blender. You get 2 “On The Go” Containers which are great for quick smoothies and juices. You get the standard 64oz Jar, Blade, and Lid combo for your Ninja Mega Blender blends. You also get a short jar for food processing and mixing which comes with it’s 2 sets of blades.
Note’ There are more accessories with Ninja blenders
So which blender is the best blender? It’s really not that difficult to decide, if you have the desire to be healthy and start blending, any one of these blender models will work. They are all high power blenders and can work for your basic juicing and smoothie recipes. The more expensive the blender model you go with the more features will come on your interface.
The Nutribullet Rx and any Vitamix Blender or Blendtec Blender model will give you what you need. If you are looking into getting a Ninja Blender, try looking into the Nutri Ninja, only because the blade design from the Ninja Mega Blender is inferior to that of the other blender models. This is just my opinion but you can see for yourself if you watch the videos.