Can a good blender replace your juicer? Well not really, in fact a juicer and a blender are totally different machines and work different ways so they are not really comparable, but with one of the high end blenders from Blendtec you can break down the ingredients so well that the consistency can be compared to a juicer, but with the big benefits of gaining a lot more fiber and nutrients from seeds, nuts, and whole foods.
Blendtec Juicing contains loads of fiber from whole food vegetables and fruits compared to a juice extractor which squeezes out the sweet liquids from the fruits and vegetables only to give you a small amount of juice. That entire vegetable and fruit is nutritious for you, even the seeds inside can be blended and liquefied with a Blendtec blender. Seeds, Nuts, Leafy Green Vegetables, Whole Foods, put it all inside, Blendtec Juicing is very healthy.
- Blendtec proved itself very capable of breaking down heavy whole food ingredients in our Dr. Oz Green Juice Blend Off where it beat the Vitamix and Nutribullet blenders for better consistency and taste.
- The Blendtec broke down the ingredients in seconds and liquefied them to a juice without any help from us, and the Juice texture was easily drinkable and comparable to a juice from a juice extractor.
- Blendtec Juicing is made possible because of Blendtec’s big Stainless steel dull blades which create a powerful vortex pulling down ingredients into the high speed spinning blades, liquefying the fruits, nuts, seeds, and vegetables in the blender jar easily giving you a very easy to drink green juice.
Best Blendtec Blender Models and Deals
Blendtec Wildside Jar Best Jar for Blendtec Juicing Blends
- The Blendtec Wildside Jar worked better than the Blendtec 64oz standard jar for Blendtec Juicing and we think the Blendtec Wildside Jar is the best blender jar for juicing blends.
- It has a big 4 inch stainless steel blade with a big wide so you can reach under and around comfortably for cleaning. You can place big whole foods inside the jar and it can easily over-power and liquefy the vegetables and big whole foods.
- They recommend stacking your ingredients Soft stuff on the bottom and hard stuff on top.
- The Blendtec Jar is very light weight weighing only 1.5 pounds, and is BPA FREE, the material used to make it is Co Polyester, making it very hard to break.
- You can drop the jar, hit it with a hammer, it still won’t break. Blendtec Juicing with the Blendtec Wildside jar is quick and easy, and the jar is also very easy to clean because of it’s 2 blade, dull blade, wide base, square body design.
This wasn’t so much a Blend Off between the Blendtec Designer Series vs Blendtec Classic Series, but rather between the blender jars we used. As you can see in the video, the two jars Blendtec offers come standard on these two blender models.
- The Designer Blendtec comes with the Wildside jar and the Classic Series Blendtec comes with the Standard Blendtec Jar, but you can purchase the Wildside Jar separate and it fits on any Blendtec Classic Model.
- Now in the video you can visually see that the Blendtec Wildside jar out performed and out juiced the Blendtec Standard Jar, the Dr. Oz Green Juice Recipe we blended came out far more liquefied in the Wildside Blendtec Jar.
- The Blendtec Wildside Jar is able to pull down ingredients faster because of it’s wider base
- For Blendtec Juicing the Blendtec Wildside Jar is a true innovation for juicing enthusiasts because it gives you a blender capable of producing easily drinkable juice like a juice extractor, no little pieces or chunks get left behind.
Blending vs Juicng
- The main difference between blending vs juicing is the amount of fiber you get in a blender vs the amount you lose in a juicer. A Juice extractor, which is great to use, extracts the juice from the fruits and vegetables as you push them down the tube, the juicer spits out most of the meaty part of the fruit or vegetables and squirts out a little bit of juice from the other side.
- Now, the juice you get from a juice extractor is amazing, and is very healthy for you, and we encourage you to juice everyday, but the main difference is that a blender, such as a Blendtec blender, will let you keep all that amazing fiber from the entire fruit or vegetable, giving you a lot more nutrients, also allowing for longer lasting energy throughout your entire day vs a quick boost.
- Cleaning a blender, specially a Blendtec blender, is far easier than cleaning a juicer.
- Juicers are difficult to clean, and making a juice takes more time. Blending is faster, more efficient, and you get more fiber and nutrients.
Blendtec Juicing vs Regular Blender Juicing
- Blendtec Juice will come out tasting less bland and be more easier to drink than juices in a regular blender. The Blendtec blender doesn’t leave any chunks behind, it’s able to create a vortex with the ingredients inside the jar sucking them right down the middle of the jar, so every little piece in the jar will get liquefied and blended very thoroughly.
- The higher the speed and the longer you run it, the more thin the consistency of the juice will become. You will have less chunks, the taste will be better because everything got broken down better, and it will be easier to make.
- Regular blenders aren’t as powerful, on average have 400 to 800 watts, you will have to spend more time chopping the ingredients into little pieces for the blender to be able to handle the recipe, and most likely the blender will just spin everything around, and not thoroughly blend everything.
- Blendtec Juicing blends are consistent every time, you will always get a good blend.
Between the Blendtec Designer and Blendtec Classic Blender Models, it doesn’t matter which blender base you go with because the blender jar seems to be what’s more important. All Blendtec blender models come with a powerful enough motor for all your tougher blends, the main differences between the blender model you go with are the different interface controls.
- No matter which Blendtec blender model you go with, you are able to purchase the Wildside Jar for that Blender model, which fits on any Blendtec blender model and is definitely the best blender jar for juicing.
- We recommend Blendtec Refurbished blender models, they are affordable, come with free shipping, and Blendtec offeres a 7 year warranty and payment plan with their refurbished blender models.