Hi, I’m Frank Musa, I produced The Blend offs and wrote the reviews on the site. The reviews we’re based on the blender tests we did to evaluate each of the blender companies and their blender models.
The Blend offs are blender to blender competitions where we test blenders for their unique design and overall performance.
The Blend Offs is a subsidiary site of the original site which is The Daily Vitamin.
Thank you and enjoy learning about High Power Blending
Benefits of Blending?
Blending is the quickest way for you to process and digest food quickly. Liquefying your whole foods vs eating them RAW allows your body to absorb much more of the nutrition. Depending on what ingredients you put in the blends you could feel a natural longer lasting energy from bananas, strawberries, and green vegetables.
- Blending allows you to quickly get more nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants into your body, it’s a quick and easy step to living a healthier lifestyle.
It’s tough deciding on a good blender, especially when you don’t want to break your wallet doing it, and with all the options available from Vitamix, Blendtec, and other companies, how can you decide on one vs the other. Why are these things so damn expensive? Lol. That’s what we’re here to go over and find out.
What are the Blend offs?
- The Blendoffs are compilations of videos put together in order to allow you to visually hear and see the blenders operate live, give you information on the blenders, and allow you to see how the blenders compare with one another.
- The Blend off blender competitions are an ongoing video production, which we will continue to produce.
- We will continue to add more videos as NEW BLENDERS emerge onto the market, so make sure to subscribe the Blend Offs Youtube Channel.
Blendtec vs Vitamix High End Blenders Compared
We took top tier high end blender models from the Blendtec and Vitamix companies and tested them for Ice Cream, Juicing, Smoothies, Soups, and Grinding Grains. The Blend Offs cover the basic design and performance for each of the Blendtec vs Vitamix blender models.
- In this series you can see how the Vitamix S Series S50 performs against the Vitamix C Series 500 which goes up against the Vitamix G Series 750 vs the high-end Blendtec Designer Series 725 and the Blendtec Classic Series 575. The reviews have been posted to the site.
- Best Blender to Make Ice Cream – Full Review
- Best Blender for Juicing – Full Review
- Best Blender Grain Mill – Making Flour Full Review
- Best Blender Food Processor – Full Review
Blendtec and Vitamix Vs Ninja and Nutribullet Compared
4 popular high end blenders offered by Blendtec, Vitamix, Nutribullet, and Ninja we’re compared for Ice Cream Recipes, Juicing Recipes, Smoothie Recipes, Soup Recipes, and Grinding Grains. We evaluated the design and performance of each blender model.
- The Nutribullet Rx is the most high powered Nutribullet blender on the market, with a whopping 1700 watts, it can compete with the Vitamix and Blendtec.
- The Ninja high powered mega blending system with 1500 watts is a direct competitor to the Vitamix and Blendtec blender companies so we decided to put it to the test and see how it compares with the big boys in the game.
Both Nutribullet and Ninja promote there products using celebs and TV personalities and both companies have very good infomercials which you can find on TV almost everyday, but this is no commercial.
The Blender Models used for the Blendtec vs Vitamix vs Nutribullet vs Ninja series are the NutriBullet Rx and Ninja Mega Blender are the Blendtec Designer 725 and the Vitamix G Series 750, two of the most powerful Blendtec and Vitamix blenders on the market.
Compare Blendtec vs Vitamix and Nutribullet vs Ninja Blender Models in our short reviews
- Best Blender high power blender for Ice Cream Recipes
- Best Juice blender Models Compared
- Juicing Carrots
- Best Smoothie Blender
- Soup Recipes
- How to make Flour
- Milk Substitutes
- Best Blender for Blender Cleaning
Which Blenders do you want us to test? Let us know in the comments below!